|outdoor Solar stake Lights silver finished Solar Glass Lens Lights|
|Solar panel :||Mono crystal / crystalline/ poly crystal/Amorphous|
|Product Size :||Dia 5.5× 45.5cm|
|Light Source & color||2×Super bright LED , white color|
|Battery||1×1.2V 600MAH Ni-MH rechargeable|
|Working temperature||-30℃ ---- +45℃|
|Working time||8-10 hours after 6 hours fully charge|
|Usage||Garden , Park, outdoor decor, home decor,|
|Certificates||CE ,RoHS, EMC , ETL|
No need regular wire + no need power cost,Quick installation ,,
Automatic turn on/off
With rechargeable battery
Trouble-Shooting Guide for Solar Lights
Note: Peak sunlight is from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Solar lights are
entirely dependent on sunlight received each day, performance and
strength of the light output may be affected by geographical
location, seasons and daily weather conditions.)
- Have you charged your solar lights for 3 to 4 sunny days?
- Are they in an area where they can get approximately 6 to 8 hours
of sunlight daily?
- If the light is dim, make sure the lights are not sensing other
sources of light (e.g., porch light, street light, etc.).
- If after the 3-4 day period a light does not come on, follow this
Take the battery from a working light and place into the
non-working unit. If the light does not come on, the solar housing
may have to be replaced.
- If the light stays on during the day, it could be the solar panel
is not functioning properly and may have to be replaced.